So, we have been working like crazy to get the yard finished. I have been telling my sister, in Las Vegas, about it and she keeps telling me to put some pictures up so she can see what I am talking about and so here is a picture of our progress (only half the house). Sprinklers are all done....large rocks moved and placed...curbing done...top soil on flower beds...weed fabric on flower beds...bark on flower beds...planted only a few lonely plants. We are laying sawd on Saturday. I will post a picture of the final yard after the sawd. Can I just mention that I have learned more than I ever wanted to know about sprinklers. Kevin and I did it ourselves, with some help from family and friends, but we never want to do it again!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
yard work!
So, we have been working like crazy to get the yard finished. I have been telling my sister, in Las Vegas, about it and she keeps telling me to put some pictures up so she can see what I am talking about and so here is a picture of our progress (only half the house). Sprinklers are all done....large rocks moved and placed...curbing done...top soil on flower beds...weed fabric on flower beds...bark on flower beds...planted only a few lonely plants. We are laying sawd on Saturday. I will post a picture of the final yard after the sawd. Can I just mention that I have learned more than I ever wanted to know about sprinklers. Kevin and I did it ourselves, with some help from family and friends, but we never want to do it again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Thanks Jam. The yard looks great. Sorry, I am not there to help!
Looks fabulous!!! What time are you laying sod and I'll send John over!!
ok, you guys have been working like crazy:)It is looking soooo good tho!!! Won't it be nice when all the houses around us all have grass?! NO more DIRT!!!!!!!!
your yard looks wonderful!! you guys have been going crazy. love ya guys meg
I hear you on the sprinklers, we did our own and NEVER again. What a pain!
Post a Comment