Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bee's Game


Monday night we went to a "family night" Bee's baseball game. We got hotdogs and watched a baseball game. It turned out to be really fun. I didn't know how my kids would do but Brandon was totally entertained by the thought that a ball might be hit into the stands and that he was going to catch it. He had his mit ready the whole game. Isaac loved looking for the "bee" and singing take me out to the ball game. Maycee slept most of the time and Kevin and I got to sit by eachother without any kids between us...that doesn't happen often. Overall a very fun night.

2 comments:

Brooke S. said...

Jam that looks so fun! And it looks so stinkin' American, I'm jealous

Anonymous said...

How fun! We always say we are going to go, but we have yet to make it there!