Well it has been a while since I posted a picture of my kids dressed, hair combed and not dirty so here is a picture of today before church. Aren't they cute? Also look how big my little Maycee is getting!
Jamie, she is adorable. (and so fun to listen to when she laughs!!) I can't believe that she is already old enough to laugh. She is definately adored b yher brothers (and her aunt!!) meg
4 comments:
What handsome boys and a beautiful little girl you have there! Maycee is gettting big.
Jamie, she is adorable. (and so fun to listen to when she laughs!!) I can't believe that she is already old enough to laugh. She is definately adored b yher brothers (and her aunt!!) meg
How cute! Maycee is looking like Isaac. And I have to tell you that I keep admiring how nice your yard looks! Good job! Sorry we weren't here to help!
Post a Comment