Saturday, June 7, 2008

Putting int the grass!




Kevin has been waiting for 8 years to buy his very own lawn mower...there you go babe









Kevy and his machette


Many hands make light work...THANK YOU EVERYONE!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was fun!! thanks for the pizza and holding Maycee was "really tough". She is so adorable. Your house is gorgeous! meg

Jenn said...

Wow, that looks great. Sorry we missed the sawd (is that how you spell it)party! I am so envious of all the green grass, the rocks in Vegas just aren't cutting it for me!

Anonymous said...

Man! That is a lot of sod! Good thing you guys don't live in Colorado - They restrict the percentage of grass homeowners are able to have. Sure looks pretty! (excluding Kevin & large knife)

Darci said...

Looks soooooo good!!! Can't wait for the soccer games:) You guys had a ton of help!! How lucky you are to have all those people LOVE you guys!!!!

Darci said...

oh yeah, THANK YOU again for getting that folder for me:)!!!!!!

Teresa said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your grass!!! Can you tell I mostly have rocks in my yard?? Looks like you had a lot of help,and had a great time!!!

Brooke S. said...

Jamie -way to go! it looks great. Dad said that you were one 'driven' momma and that you worked really hard. It looks wonderful and I can't wait to see it!

Jill said...

You guys did a great job on your yard. It looks so nice and you did it so fast..

Ashley Hardison said...

Lucky you, I am jealous. Not that you haven't worked for it because you definitely have. It looks great. Can't wait to get mine done.Sorry we were out of town and couldn't help. It looks like fun.