Well this mothers day was wonderful. Kevin took such good care of me. I woke up to Brandon saying, "Mom, I am supposed to make you breakfast, but all I know how to make is toast...is that okay?". I said yes, toast would be wonderful! Next I got to open a gift from my boys. Brandon and Isaac thought that I needed a JAZZ jersey (Boozer...of course) just like them. Sunday was a big Jazz vs. Lakers game so we all wore our jerserys....go JAZZ!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Mothers Day
Well this mothers day was wonderful. Kevin took such good care of me. I woke up to Brandon saying, "Mom, I am supposed to make you breakfast, but all I know how to make is toast...is that okay?". I said yes, toast would be wonderful! Next I got to open a gift from my boys. Brandon and Isaac thought that I needed a JAZZ jersey (Boozer...of course) just like them. Sunday was a big Jazz vs. Lakers game so we all wore our jerserys....go JAZZ!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I love the jersey Jamie. I must admit it was a good game!! Hope you had a great Mothers Day
The pink jersery is perfect!!! You'll have to get a matching one for Maycee.
Go Jazz! Our family are huge Jazz fans, I love your new jersery that was a great present. Tanner loves all the boys in their jerserys.
What a cute picture of you and your boys in your Jazz jersey's. I'm glad you were taken good care of on Mother's Day.
Post a Comment