Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Isaac tired
So Isaac fell asleep in the car on the way home. Kevin carried him onto the bed. A few seconds later I was in the other room and heard Isaac get up and walk to the bathroom. Then I heard him go pee and then it was quiet. I guess he was so tired that he just laid down and fell asleep on the bathroom floor, he didn't even have the energy to pull up his pants. When he is 16 he will hate this picture but for now...isn't he so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Save that one for his wedding video!!
That is a good one! He really must have been tired. I wish I was lucky enough for Judson to be a sleeper like that.
That is so funny! Make sure you keep that pic forever, it is a keeper!
This is so funny! Maybe it's jsut a little boy thing. But, I can remember when my mom was pregnant with Willie, Jon was so tired like this and he actually peed in his toy box. He had been downstairs and came up to go to bed, instead of going to the bathroom, he went to his room and peed in the toybox instead. We still tease him about it! :)
Love that picture! You will love to tell this story later. Tiff
Post a Comment