Friday, May 2, 2008

Hand Stuck



Well Brandon decided to stick his hand into a small tunnel on a "ball popper" toy. Somehow he managed to get his hand really stuck. I mean really stuck! I don't usually panic but I started to think that I might have to break the toy to get his hand out or maybe dump butter or oil down the tunnel to help "slip" the hand out. Brandon started to cry saying "Mom, I don't want to sleep with this on my hand. After about 10 minutes of twisting and pulling we got it off. Brandon's hand was starting to turn purple. Don't worry, I am such a good mom that I made Brandon stand in his pain and smile for a picture for all of our pleasure. Brandon said "Mom, why do you want a picture" and I replied, "So you can look at it and remember not to stick you hand in anything small again".

3 comments:

TBird and Mikelle said...

That is funny. Pierce has gotten his hand stuck in that a time or two, I love that you made him pose for the picture. Your kids crack me up!

Wendy said...

kids find themselves in the craziest predicaments. You are good to remain calm...I usually start worrying about the worse case scenario immediately...an ER visit to cut it off.
Your blog is so cute. saw your link in Jill's.

Anonymous said...

He'll forget about it in a week or so and stick his hand in something else.