In honor of Mother's Day, here are Brandon and Isaac's uncensored and honest answers to a few questions about me, their mom.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Brandon: that you love me
Isaac: to listen to your mom
2. What makes mom happy?
Brandon: If I dust your house
Isaac: when I listen
3. What makes mom sad?
Brandon: If I don’t listen to you or don’t take care of Maycee when you ask
Isaac: being mad and break your house
4. How does mom make you laugh?
Brandon: tickle me in my armpits
Isaac: tickle
5. What was mom like as a child?
Brandon: twin of Jenn, you liked to watch princesses
Isaac: you looked like Grandma Jo
6. How old is your mom?
Brandon: 29
Isaac: 29
7. How tall is your mom?
Brandon: BIG
Isaac: like…TALL
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Brandon: Hug us and kiss us
Isaac: Eat dinner!
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Brandon: you do your work
Isaac: you come over and bring me home
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Brandon: a Handstand for 50 minutes
Isaac: I don’t know
11. What is your mom really good at?
Brandon: Kart-wheels and feeding Maycee
Isaac: cleaning our house
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Brandon: riding bikes because you were pregnant
Isaac: golfing
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Brandon: Dust the house (see Kevin…I do dust)
Isaac: clean the house
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Brandon: Nachos
Isaac: hot dogs
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Brandon: I love you
Isaac: to kiss her
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Brandon: a princess
Isaac: a baseball girl
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Brandon: Go shopping for Maycee and get her clothes
Isaac: look for star wars swords
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Brandon: our eyes, mouth, nose, ears and hair is the same
Isaac: we have the same age
19. How are you and your mom different?
Brandon: you talk different and I don’t and you are 29 and I am not
Isaac: you’re a girl and I am a boy
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Brandon: because I am your son
Isaac: you show me tricks
We tag all kids who want to answer these questions
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Tanner and Isaac gave great answers. I love Brandon's answer that "you liked to watch princesses" when you were a kid and Isaac's answer that your favorite thing to do is "eat dinner". They sure made me laugh. Too cute.
Jamie that is hillarious!! your kids are so dang cute
This was so cute. It's amazing how simple and honest kids are. Thanks for posting it. :)
I love that you and Issac are the same age! Those questions are great!
Deanna Billings
How cute! and what a fun idea! I can't wait for my boys to be old enough to answer those! I love the way little kids think
Post a Comment