While we were at Gateway running through the fountains the other day we ran into a bunch of beauty queens (Miss Utah, Mrs. Utah, Mrs. Alaska, Mrs. Western United States and others I didn't read all the sashes). They were gettting their picture taken in front of the waterfall and after all the little girls watching wanted to get their picture taken with the "princesses". Well after watching for a while Brandon (soaking wet from swimming) said, "do you think I could get my picture taken too?" I didn't really think he would want to but apparently he likes to stand next to beautiful woman. Brandon and his cousin Lincoln posed (is that how you spell that) with Miss. Utah.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Miss Utah and Brandon
While we were at Gateway running through the fountains the other day we ran into a bunch of beauty queens (Miss Utah, Mrs. Utah, Mrs. Alaska, Mrs. Western United States and others I didn't read all the sashes). They were gettting their picture taken in front of the waterfall and after all the little girls watching wanted to get their picture taken with the "princesses". Well after watching for a while Brandon (soaking wet from swimming) said, "do you think I could get my picture taken too?" I didn't really think he would want to but apparently he likes to stand next to beautiful woman. Brandon and his cousin Lincoln posed (is that how you spell that) with Miss. Utah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment