Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Anniversary


(This is a picture of us camping so don't mind the no make up and messy hair...it was the only one of us together without the kids)


Yesterday was our Anniversary. We have been married for 9 wonderful years. It is crazy to think about all the stuff that has happenend the past 9 years. I graduate from USU and taught school for 2 years. Kev graduated from U of U and then from Law School and now has a great job as legal counsel for Zions Bank. We have 3 kids and have moved 12 times! We have had lots of bumps in the road but I can honestly say that I love him more today than I ever thought possible. Yesterday Kevin and I played all day together. My day started out with Kevin suprising me with a massage and then we went to lunch and shopping at Gateway. Kevin bought me some new jeans and shorts at the buckle. Next we went to a movie....all of this without kids....I don't remember the last time that happened. We were like 2 highschool kids holding hands at the mall. It was so much fun and we promised to do it again next year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww - congrats you two! You are the cutest!