Saturday, July 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Brandon


Today Brandon is 7! I can't believe he is already 7 years old. He asked me today how old he has to be to get a cell phone. I asked him who he wanted to call and he said "just my friends mom!" He is growing up into a smart, handsome boy. We didn't really have a big birthday party this year for him. It was Brandon's idea to go to Yellowstone last week for our family vacation and so he thought the vacation was his party. We did do a little dinner party in yellowstone and then this morning he got "candle in a waffle" breakfast. We are taking him out to dinner tonight...his choice... he choose Iggy's and then we are doing some fireworks. The big present for both the boys (since their birhtdays are only 10 days apart) is a swing set. We have been wanting one since we moved into this house 2 years and ago and we are finally getting it. Kev and I found one on KSL for sale and we bought it and Kev is going to paint it and get it ready to play this week. I will post pictures once it is all together. Happy Birthday B-Man! We love you!

4 comments:

The James said...

Happy 7th Birthday Brandon!!! He's growing so fast. Lucky, got a swing set.

Love Family said...

Woah! that is crazy he is 7!! Happy Birthday to him! I love the pic below of Macey in the swing and the one of Isaac playing Badmitten! CUte and FUn pics!!

Love Family said...

sorry...just realized I spelled Maycee's name wrong! oops! =)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, big guy!!