Thursday, July 30, 2009

Brandon started Karate!



Yesterday Brandon started his first Karate lessons. He has been wanting to take Karate for a long time and he decided that he did not want to play Fall soccer and so we signed him up for Karate instead. He was a little nervous at first because he didn't know what to do but after a few minutes he was having a great time. I don't think I have ever seen him concentrate so hard on something...it was great! He got his uniform (Gi) and he loves it. I had to beg him to take it off last night to go to bed.
Notice his intense face in the picture...Ha Ha Ha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!! I so see him being a Karate STAR!!! Go Brandon!

Brittanny said...

hmmm...I always liked the movie Karate Kid...how fun! My brothers took Karate..and I think it is one sport that I would like to see my boys do as well! I love the outfit!

Cyndy said...

Karate is GREAT for SI! You are a great mom!