
I love this family tradition of dressing up and acting out the nativity. Yes Kevin and I are the sheep and Maycee is a cow. Brandon and Isaac are the sheperds.

Yes, I know my hair is a different color. Well I am turning 30 in a couple days and I am feeling kindof old and frumpy and so I went to visit my wonderful sister in law and she spiced me up a bit!

Just had to post this picture to prove that we made Kevin sit on Santa's lap!




2 comments:
Loove your hair and also I love the family pics in the smow on the side.. your family is so cute! We need to hang out again soon. since we rarely see each other when we just live across the street!
Cute pictures! I love the kids in there church clothes. They are all adorable!
Post a Comment