Monday, January 5, 2009

Family at the Laboratory


On New Years my family went out to lunch in honor of my younger brother who gradutated from college. We ate at Rodizio Grill and then made a stop by my dad's work. We all got suited up in laboratory outfits and took a tour of the facilities. We were all laughing as we got dressed so we took a picture to see how marvelous and professional we all looked.

4 comments:

TBird and Mikelle said...

FUnny picture .. I thought that is was a joke at first... I had to do a double take!

Ash said...

lol- such a fun picture! looks like you guys had a great time! The family pics also turned out great! I love the bright reds in them! Looks like a great christmas too! My fav is the pic of macie looking up at santa- so cute!

THE SMITHS said...

I seriously love that piture! you guys all look so great!
I hope we can all get together sometime. I know my dad wants too!
lots of love!

Brittanny said...

I cannot belive that I haven't seen your blog till now! How have I not known you had one! Anyways, I really do want to know how you have lost all your baby weight! You look so good and I am jealous! And...I must say I just love the picture of you all scrubbed up...is that going to be your next year's Christmas card! jk..it was super cute!