Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas trains

We made our annual Christmas Trains. This is a fun tradition that we do with Kevin's family. All the cousins build trains out of candy bars and then we decorate them with tonz and tonz of christmas candy. Everyone gets really creative. This year Brandon even made Santa's workshop off the side of his train tracks. The boys worked hard to make them and they turned out great.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute tradition! I hope I get to see all those cuties before Christmas!

Anonymous said...

they turned out really cute. Did you see dust and Lynds they made a man out of the pretzels making snow angels. Way cute!! love ya guys

Anonymous said...

how cute! I love all the fun christmas craft ideas there are!

The James said...

The boys did an awesome job with their Christmas trains! What a great tradition. Thanks again for the wonderful idea.

THE SMITHS said...

that sounds like a fun tradition! They all did a really good job! :)