This past week was a busy one for us. For starters my sister and her family visited us from Las Vegas. Monday night we did the annual "Nielson Family Nativity." I will post pictures later. Tuesday I had a dentist appointment :) and then we took the kids to see Santa vs. the snowman at the clark planetarium. My boys loved it and then we spent some time looking around the planetarium. If you need something to do over Christmas to keep the kiddos busy this is a fun activity. Wednesday I did some cooking and cleaning and then I had an activity day Christmas party. Thursday we spent the evening with Kevin's boss and his wife. Friday Kevin and I had a hot date...no kids...what! Yes, it is true we still do date once in a while. Thanks to aunt Marsha the kids had a blast and did not want to come back home with us. We got to go to dinner with all the adults in my family. With 2 sisters living out of town, we don't really get to do that very often and so it was a great evening. Did I mention that we had a preschool program and last day of school in there somewhere. Saturday started with Kevin's family party, a progressive breakfast in the morning. The afternoon consisted of family pictures and a fist fight between my two boys that ended up with a bloody nose (I will post those picture later). After that we jumped in the car to head up to Tremonton to my grandma's family party and we got caught in all the traffic because they had to close the freeway because of a huge accident so our 45 minutes drive took 2+ hours...are we still having fun. We finally made it to the party, had pizza, saw Santa, went bowling and then ran to my other Grandpa's family party (just 5 mintues away) and by this time we are so high on sugar and Christmas spirit that we are bouncing off the walls. So our crazy day was over and we headed home and went to bed. Here we are Sunday, December 21, 2008. The kids got dressed for church in their Christmas clothes and I snapped a picture on our way out the door. Aren't they adorable. Besides all the crazy running here and there we have really enjoyed being together as a family.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
This past week was a busy one for us. For starters my sister and her family visited us from Las Vegas. Monday night we did the annual "Nielson Family Nativity." I will post pictures later. Tuesday I had a dentist appointment :) and then we took the kids to see Santa vs. the snowman at the clark planetarium. My boys loved it and then we spent some time looking around the planetarium. If you need something to do over Christmas to keep the kiddos busy this is a fun activity. Wednesday I did some cooking and cleaning and then I had an activity day Christmas party. Thursday we spent the evening with Kevin's boss and his wife. Friday Kevin and I had a hot date...no kids...what! Yes, it is true we still do date once in a while. Thanks to aunt Marsha the kids had a blast and did not want to come back home with us. We got to go to dinner with all the adults in my family. With 2 sisters living out of town, we don't really get to do that very often and so it was a great evening. Did I mention that we had a preschool program and last day of school in there somewhere. Saturday started with Kevin's family party, a progressive breakfast in the morning. The afternoon consisted of family pictures and a fist fight between my two boys that ended up with a bloody nose (I will post those picture later). After that we jumped in the car to head up to Tremonton to my grandma's family party and we got caught in all the traffic because they had to close the freeway because of a huge accident so our 45 minutes drive took 2+ hours...are we still having fun. We finally made it to the party, had pizza, saw Santa, went bowling and then ran to my other Grandpa's family party (just 5 mintues away) and by this time we are so high on sugar and Christmas spirit that we are bouncing off the walls. So our crazy day was over and we headed home and went to bed. Here we are Sunday, December 21, 2008. The kids got dressed for church in their Christmas clothes and I snapped a picture on our way out the door. Aren't they adorable. Besides all the crazy running here and there we have really enjoyed being together as a family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment