This is a brief paragraph of the highlights of the past 10 days!
Driving in car, St. George, swimming, hiking, catching lizards, in-n-out burger, driving more, California, Disneyland, Jedi-training, build-a-light sabor, fireworks, beach, beach, and more beach, catching sand crabs, breaking blood vessel in eyeball (falling on a toothbrush....mental note...don't brush teeth on vacation...can be dangerous), more in-n-out burger, more driving, shopping, body surfing (kindof) and a huge poopy diaper blowout in the car on the ride home...can't wait until next year!


6 comments:
What a fun vacation. I love Maycee's swimmy and your farmer tan :) Really, it looks fun and my boys would totally die to do the Star Wars thing!
Jamie - that's so fun! How great to take your chillins on a disneyland vacation! You suit is way cute too - thanks for posting so many great pics!
I am so jealous!!!! I love that place. Hopefully we can all be together next year there! Maycee is a DOLL!
Looks like so much fun!!! Sorry about the eyeball..we always have something like that happen when we are on vacation!
Looks like it was an awesome vacation! My boys are so jealous of all the jedi stuff. Cute pictures!
What a fun vacation. I'm am jealous. I bet it felt good to be home.
Post a Comment