Brandon got some golf clubs for his birthday. He has been talking about going golfing with his dad for a long time and so we finally got him his very own set of clubs. He was absolutely thrilled when he opened them. He has been practicing outside and even gone golfing with Kevin once already.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Brandon's Golf Clubs!
Brandon got some golf clubs for his birthday. He has been talking about going golfing with his dad for a long time and so we finally got him his very own set of clubs. He was absolutely thrilled when he opened them. He has been practicing outside and even gone golfing with Kevin once already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BIG GUY!!! You look like you've grown about 12 inches since I last saw you! WOW!!
p.s. Lose the shorts, Kevin.
We always say that we either need to get our kids into golf or tennis because that is where the $$$$$ is!!!!! Ya right!!! p.s I love the music on your blog, so I always go to your site when I need some good music to clean with! We will be in Utah for 2 weeks- maybe we can get together! Teresa
Way to go...getting Brandon started early, it took 25 years for me to get my daughter going golfing. Now we love to do it together.
How the heck are you anyway, Jamie!!
This is your favorite assistant, Pam Willey.
I've enjoyed reading about your little family.
Hey Jamers!! This is so fun to get back in touch with you guys. I will be keeping tabs on you! I can't believe you have a 6 year old. I still feel too young for kids let alone 3. Ha ha!! Darling family.
We will be in Utah around the
12th-when does Jenn go home??? Zach really needs to meet Maycee, I'm sure there will be a love connection!!!Teresa
Post a Comment