So we enjoyed the "traditional" centerville parade in the morning. That night we went to the Stadium of Fire. My dad works for one of the company's who sponsered the program and so we got tickets. Brandon was so excited to see "Hannah Montana"! I thought he was too young to know who she was but apparently I was wrong. He informed me that she is mostly for girls but some boys like her to. He went on to tell me that she is cute, or as he said..."she has a cute head". He also said "she is much cuter than you mom" (Don't worry I didn't feel to bad because Kevin still thinks I am cutier...right babe!). Anyways, the kids had a blast with the parade, Hannah Montanna, Blue man group and lots of BIG fireworks...way cool 4th of July!
(Sorry no picture of Hannah Montana...we were too wrapped up in the moment and forgot to take some picture)!


No comments:
Post a Comment