(I know the picture is blurry...sorry)
Today is Brandon's birthday. Brandon was born on July 25, 2002 at 5:21pm. Brandon is such an amazing boy and I cannot belive he is six years old. We are having a STAR WARS birthday party for both Isaac and Brandon next week and so today I told Brandon that he could pick some fireworks and we could do some fireworks tonight for his birthday. We went to a firework place and Brandon walked in and...of course...picked up the biggest (most expensive) firework in the whole place and would not put it down. I tried to talk him into something else and he kept saying, "mom, it's my birthday and you said I could choose the finale firework!" He is right and so I have learned my lesson to be more clear and set a price limit before I promise Brandon something.


4 comments:
Thanks for the fireworks show!! I am so glad we have such awesome neighbors:) Happy Birthday Brandon!!!!
What a growed up! It seems crazy he's that old...you're not that old are you?
Jamie,
It's great fun when kids pick the fireworks! We had the same experience. My how that money goes fast. Anyway, its fun to look at your blog. Your adventures are fun. Keep in touch. Tiffany
They get smarter with each year...I hope you enjoyed every dollar!!
Post a Comment