Monday, August 16, 2010

Maycee's New Earrings!


Yes, check out the cute little flower earings in Maycee's ears. She got her ears pierced this weekend. She is always into jewlery and lately has been playing with my earings alot so on Saturday I told Kev that I was taking her to the mall to get her ears pierced and he said "okay". He usually tells me NO so when I heard the okay I jumped in the car and went up there before he could change his mind. Maycee loves her new earrings. She woke up last night at 2AM and came into our room to show us her new earrings again. What a cute girl!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Liv says, "she has earrings just like me...so pretty." Yes, Maycee does look so pretty. Jam, I am glad you were brave and did it, totally worth it.

TBird and Mikelle said...

oh.. She looks so cute! I love them. Haven't decided if I will for Jaida, I might cave and do it! She looks so girly! Love it