Thursday, August 19, 2010

Isaac's trip to the dentist

A couple weeks ago Isaac went to the dentist and we found out that he has 8 cavaties! Yikes! I promise he does brush his teeth. The dentist suggested doing it under sedation so we can get it all done at once and so that it isn't very tramatic for him. Today was the day he had the cavaties filled. Everything went well. When Isaac was trying to wake up he was hillarious. He kept trying to get up and walk (he was so dizzy he couldn't even hold his head up) I kept asking him "where are you trying to go?" He said that he was going to Iceburg...I guess he felt like a hambgurger! He probably was starving...he couldn't eat for 4 hours before. I also thought it was cute that one of the first things he said was "I miss Brandon...can I go home now!" Isaac was really sleepy the rest of the day but I think I am glad we got that over with.

2 comments:

Love Family said...

Oh no!!! Poor guy. Glad he was a good sport, at least you know he loves his brother, right? :)

Brooke S. said...

Oh! that just breaks my little heart. Cavities are totally genetic - I'm convinced.