Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Happy Birthday Isaac
Yesterday was Isaac's 6th birthday. We started off the day with a "candle in a waffle" breakfast. Isaac is totally into iron man and so I made an iron man cake. We then headed to boondocks to play. Isaac loved...loved...loved the bumper boats. Mostly he liked squirting people. He laughed and giggled the whole time and then we headed to Grandma Jo's to open some presents and have cake and icecream. Isaac got lots of toys...mostly weapons...and was the happiest boy on earth.








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
My kids would totally love that place, too bad they don't exist out here. Happy Bday Isaac! Wish we could be there to celebrate :)
That is an awesome cake! Great job! Happy b-day Isaac!
Love the cake did you make the iron man! I love Isaac and he will always have a special place in my heart! Can't believe he is already six!
Happy Birthday Isaac! I forgot him and Tys share the same day! :) I'm impressed with the cake too, probably cause I have no skills!
Oh and what better place to go have fun! I think we need to plan another date night there!! AND you don't even look very pregnant in ANY of your pics. You look great!
Post a Comment