Today in church we were sitting up close to the front...close enought to actually pay attention. Brandon was very much into his coloring but also paying attention. The speaker was saying how the Lord has called our bishop to be in charge of our ward...Brandon stopped what he was doing looked at me and said, "Mom, holy crap, the Lord called our Bishop!" I can just imagine Brandon thinking about that phone call :)
Later that day Isaac was sneaking in the pantry to eat his 3rd chocolate granola bar of the day, he had opened the wrapper and was about to stick the granola bar in his mouth when I said, "Isaac, don't eat that, put it back in the pantry". Isaac immedietly said "Oh mom, I already opened it and air is the enemy to freshness!" What???? I have no idea how a 5 year old knew that "air is the enemy to freshnes". I fell to the ground laughing and ask him how he knew that. He says that he doesn't know where he learned it but it must have been from some ziplock bag commercial or something.
Anyways, it just reminds me how sweet and simple children are and how much I love my two cute boys!
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Max and I almost wet the bed laughing at this. How delightful! Please write more of these things :)
That was way cute! I was imagining the phone call too when you told me that! and Isaacs is way funny too! They are smarter than we give them credit for I guess!
Those are great stories! Thanks for the smiles!
Post a Comment