So yesterday Isaac and I are driving home and he says, "Mom, I don't want to you get old like our grandmas". I ask him why not? Thinking that he will say something like he doesn't want me to die because he will miss me. Isaac says, "I don't want your face to get all squishy!" Apparently, Isaac thinks wrinkles look squishy!
Then this morning while we are taking Brandon to school, Isaac is singing along with the radio. He has always been into music and singing. So, this morning he says, "Mom, when I grow up I want to be a music man." I said okay Isaac lets hear you sing me a song. Isaac could have chose any song...but my 5 year old started singing Flow Riders, Low, Low, Low! For those of you familiar with that song, it is NOT an appropriate 5 year old song. I guess I need to be more careful what I listen to when my kids are around (not that Flow Riders rap song is in my daily listening menu). That reminds me of another story.... a couple weeks ago we were driving and the radio was on some song...I don't even know the title but it said something about "getting a girlfriend and meeting at the hotel"...Holiday Inn...maybe. Anyways, Isaac asked me when he got old enough to drive if he could get a girlfriend and meet me at the hotel. I don't know about this kid...he pays attention to the smallest details.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hey, he can come and live with good ol Kato. He would fit right in with my kids. BTW it's FloRida and the other song is Hotel Service by Pitbull.
He just loves the ladies Jam, what can you say?
Seriously hilarious!! and CUTE! Peyton sings the Flo Rida song too! Oh well, at least they are having fun, right?! =) It can't be THAT bad if we are listening to it too, right? haha
Post a Comment