Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas is ruined!

I have to write about this so I don't get too mad.
Since we got our Christmas tree up I thought it might be nice to get a few presents underneath. While the kids were at school today I wrapped one present for each child and put it under the tree. Isaac came home from school and was really excited when he saw the presents. He kept trying to guess what was in his present. I put Maycee down for a nap and went in my room to fold my mountain of laundry and I thought Isaac was out in the living room watching cartoons. A little while later I walked out and noticed something wrong with the presents....they were half way opened! The curiosity got the best of Isaac and he opened, not just his, but Brandon's and Maycee's too. Don't worry he didn't totally unwrap the present because he was "going to tape them back up"! He opened them just enough to be able to tell what they were. AAAAAHHHHHHH! Christmas is ruined. So, should I still give him the present that he opened or should I get him something different?

No comments: