This is my sorry attempt for a pony tail. Maycee barely....barely has enough hair but I managed to pull it up and put it in her very first pony tail. I don't know how long it will last but we had fun trying.
She is so cute! I have to tell you , you are such a sweetheart, maybe your kindness and patience will wear off on me. It is so fun working with you and getting to know you better. Send me an email and I will send you an invite to our blog-newton5@q.com
Fun and cute! She is growing fast. I like the new drive--and nice color. Your costumes are fun and it looks like the kids enjoyed their day and parties. Sorry about your grandpa. Tiff
I think that is so stinkin' cute and what makes it even cuter is her BIG OL' SMILE!! she is such a doll. love hr to pieces/ by the way every baby at our house is now baby macey
6 comments:
Maycee is such a little doll. She is getting so big. I love her little pony tail. Nice job Mom!
She is so cute! I have to tell you , you are such a sweetheart, maybe your kindness and patience will wear off on me. It is so fun working with you and getting to know you better. Send me an email and I will send you an invite to our blog-newton5@q.com
She is so adorable! I am glad that I was able to see her in person this past week!
Soooo Cute!
Fun and cute! She is growing fast. I like the new drive--and nice color. Your costumes are fun and it looks like the kids enjoyed their day and parties. Sorry about your grandpa. Tiff
I think that is so stinkin' cute and what makes it even cuter is her BIG OL' SMILE!! she is such a doll. love hr to pieces/ by the way every baby at our house is now baby macey
Post a Comment