Our darling little girl is growing up so fast. She is starting to pull herself up to things and stand up. As a mom, I don't know if I am ready for that. Today I got her ready for church and then I went to check on the boys to see how they were coming along getting ready for church. I came back to find Maycee standing up and smiling like she was so proud of herself. I just had to grab my camera and take a pictures.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Our darling little girl is growing up so fast. She is starting to pull herself up to things and stand up. As a mom, I don't know if I am ready for that. Today I got her ready for church and then I went to check on the boys to see how they were coming along getting ready for church. I came back to find Maycee standing up and smiling like she was so proud of herself. I just had to grab my camera and take a pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
She is getting so big, it is hard to watch them grow up so fast! She looks adorable in that dress.
She is so cute! I hope that we get to see you guys sometime when you are around. Me and Jared would love to come and visit you guys if you are at uncle davids!
I love this dress! She is such a cutie, and growing so fast too! :)
Post a Comment