Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Presidents Day Weekend

We had a 4 day weekend and we filled it full of fun stuff. Here are some pictures. Monday was Maycee's birthday so we had a big party all day long. I will post her birhtday pictures next post.

Brandon had an indoor soccer game.





My mom and I took Brandon and Isaac skiing all day Saturday. The weather was beautiful and we had a great time.




This was Isaac's first time learning how to ski. He caught on really quickly and loved it. Towards the end of the day I took Brandon on one of the upper lifts and my mom and Isaac stayed on the lower lift. My mom said that when they got off the lift Isaac looked at her and said, "Grandma, I will just meet you at the bottom" and he took off and zoomed down the hill. I guess he didn't want to wait for Grandma.








Isaac had a basketball game. Sorry for all the pictures. Isaac has the most dramatic faces when he plays basketball and I couldn't choose just one to share.




No comments: