This Fridays game we didn't miss, I think we were even there early. Here are a couple pictures.
Friday, February 10, 2012
Isaac's basketball and my wost mommy moment
Isaac is playing Jr. Jazz and has games every Friday night. Last Friday was a sad day at our house because I am an idiot. So I had it in my mind that Isaac's bball game was at 7. Well we show up at 6:50 ready to play and find out that Isaacs game was at 6 and has seconds left. When I turned to explain to Isaac what had happened, he just started to cry. He stood on the sidelines and sobbed. I felt HORRIBLE. I tried to offer him some ice cream or anything on the way home to cheer him up and he said, "No, I just want to go home". We came home and Isaac was still upset. He didn't talk to me for a while. I had a hard time sleeping that night. I kept thinking how could I ruin my sons night like that. The next day we went and played basketball as a family in the church gym and Isaac had a fun time and he forgave me for my big screw up.
This Fridays game we didn't miss, I think we were even there early. Here are a couple pictures.


This Fridays game we didn't miss, I think we were even there early. Here are a couple pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
hahahahha That cracked me up! I am sure I will have momnets like this! Poor Isaac! Just Love you guys!
Post a Comment