Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Polar Express at Grandmas
On Sunday we had a fun family night at Gram and Papas. Grandpa read the kids a Christmas book "The Polar Express". Grandma had boxes for each grankid to decorate and then she had a train track on the ground and the kids got to bring their decorated train car box onto the track and listen to the conductor (papa Reese) read the story. Milk and cookies were served while they listened and a bell was given to each child at the end. WARNING: picture overload. ENJOY!













Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I'm not just saying this...that is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. What cool grandparents your kids get.
Lucky.
This is the cutest idea ever! One day I want to do this!
OH MY GOSH!!! That is THE cutest idea ever! I love it! Way to go Grandma! :) How fun for all the kids, and MUCH cheaper than the Heber Creeper ride you thought about!
That is really the cutest idea! SOunds like a blast!
Post a Comment