I love this picture. It shows my boys being good brothers and helping their little sister learn to bowl. Everybody had a good time bowling and cheering each other on. Kevin and I can even still bowl pretty good :)
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Bowling and Santa
Saturday was our Christmas Party with my moms family. We get together and have pizza and then go bowling. While we are bowling we always have a special visit from Santa. It is a really fun night for everyone...thanks Grandma!

I love this picture. It shows my boys being good brothers and helping their little sister learn to bowl. Everybody had a good time bowling and cheering each other on. Kevin and I can even still bowl pretty good :)


I love this picture. It shows my boys being good brothers and helping their little sister learn to bowl. Everybody had a good time bowling and cheering each other on. Kevin and I can even still bowl pretty good :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh! The Fielding Bowling Alley! Thanks so much for posting these pictures Jam. THAT'S Christmas to me.
Post a Comment