Maycee finally got her "big girl" bed. She started climbing out of her crib at about 15 monthes. She slept on a mattress on the floor for about 3 monthes...poor girl and then we finally decided it was time. The first night she slept in her bed she was a little nervous because it is much higher than sleeping on the ground. I laid by her and she fell asleep quickly. She is very excited to show people her new bed. Now if I can just get some decorations up on the walls I can finally say that I have finished her room.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Maycee's Big Girl Bed
Maycee finally got her "big girl" bed. She started climbing out of her crib at about 15 monthes. She slept on a mattress on the floor for about 3 monthes...poor girl and then we finally decided it was time. The first night she slept in her bed she was a little nervous because it is much higher than sleeping on the ground. I laid by her and she fell asleep quickly. She is very excited to show people her new bed. Now if I can just get some decorations up on the walls I can finally say that I have finished her room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Maycee has a really good bed. Nice find Mom!
Time for another baby!!
SHe is so cute!
I love Maycee's room! It's so cute! I love the new bed too. I can't believe she is old enough for a big girl bed!
Post a Comment