Saturday, September 12, 2009

Elementary School Carnival

This week Brandon's school had their carnival. We took the family and went and had a fun time. They had a bazillion (I know that's not a real word) different blow up toys and all sorts of games. Here are a couple pictures of our fun!








Everyone has to have a snowcone at the carnival. Who came up with this idea...to serve your own juice. That is my snowcone dream so then I can have all the juice I like. Notice Brandon got a little bit too much juice!


Maycee wanted a snowcone to. Here she is enjoying her snowcone. Kevin decided that she needed blue flavor.


Maycee after the snowcone. Notice the stained blue face, neck and hands.



Thank goodness for all the cool carnival games so you can spend all your money :(




Brandon really wanted to climb this rock wall. He almost made it to the top. He said that "for sure he will make it next year!"

No comments: