Maycee was playing in mud with her brothers. At first she just kindof splashed her feet and then all the sudden she slipped and ..... BEFORE AFTER
Yes I did have my camera because I thought the kids might get kindof dirty and cute and I could take a picture but I had no idea how dirty they would get. Maycee was the dirtiest of all.
That is seriously hilarious...sad, but cute!!! She is so funny! Drew LoVED having her come over the other day, I don't think he let her out of his sight!
3 comments:
oh that is too funny!! Love that little girl.
That is seriously hilarious...sad, but cute!!! She is so funny! Drew LoVED having her come over the other day, I don't think he let her out of his sight!
wow! she was so sad! poor girl, she was probably most upset about her cute outfit getting all dirty!
Post a Comment