Today the boys and I decorated our "spooky Halloween house". I think there is at least six pounds of candy on it and we ate the other 6 while we were making it. We are very proud of our finished product...doesn't it look great? The boys are already fighting about it...Isaac wants to know when we can eat it and Brandon wants to keep it like this forever!
Friday, October 10, 2008
Spooky Halloween House
Today the boys and I decorated our "spooky Halloween house". I think there is at least six pounds of candy on it and we ate the other 6 while we were making it. We are very proud of our finished product...doesn't it look great? The boys are already fighting about it...Isaac wants to know when we can eat it and Brandon wants to keep it like this forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
It's super cute!!!!
That is really cute! I say eat it the day before Halloween!
That looks like a pretty tasty house. they did a great job! I hope that me and josh and robert make one just as tasty! ;)
Post a Comment