
Wednesday after school Brandon came home and told me that he can tie his own shoes. I said "what!" I have tried a couple time to teach him and he has not got it so when he told me this I didn't really belive him. I asked him where he learned and he said, "Sophia taught me." Sophia is the cute girl that sits by him in 1st grade. Apparently Sophia is a better teacher then me so next I am going to ask Sophia to teach Brandon how to sit quietly in his seat when his teacher is talking. Brandon sat in bed that night and tied his shoes over and over and over just because he could. It was really cute and I am proud of him for learning such a hard thing.


1 comment:
Way to go Brandon. Would you come down to Las Vegas and teach Ethan?
Post a Comment