Sunday, August 4, 2013
Ward Campout
We went camping this weekend on the ward campout. We went up to Cinnamon Creek (aka cinnamon toast crunch) which is by porcupine reservoir. For a non-camping family...we all had lots of fun. However camping with Jake (crazy 2 year old) was a nightmare. He ran from one blazing fire pit to the next and then to the close by river. It was beautiful up there but I was tired chasing him. Next time I am just going to tie a rope around his waste and tether him to me. The kids enjoyed playing in the fire, tag, sitting around the camp fire, dutch oven scones, staying up late, carving with pocket knifes, playing in the river, throwing rocks (even at my face-thanks Jake), hiking to Rosy's Mine, roasting hot dogs, marshmellows, eating smores and being dirty all week. We all smelled like camp fire and Kev and I are still doing laundry. Can't wait until next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment