Thursday, February 21, 2013

Maycee is 5

Maycee woke up on her birthday to have her family sing happy birhtday to her, with a candle in her french toast sticks, and daddy on the phone (he had already left for work) Her brothers could hardly wait for her to open her presents. Maycee got a new brave costume I made a Brave Cake! She invited her 3 closest cousins over for a teaparty. They laughed and giggled the whole time. Later that night we had our grandparents come over to open presents and have cake and ice cream. All Maycee wanted for her birthday was a robe and slippers. I don't know where she got this idea from because I don't have a robe. Of course she got a robe and she slept in it that night and then put it over her clothes when she got dressed in the morning. She was a little dissapointed when I told her that she couldn't wear her robe to school. When I asked how it felt to be 5, Maycee replied "way different Mom!"

No comments: