Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Day 2011

Merry Christmas 2011. This pictures shows the chaos and the smiles on everyones faces christmas morning.
He doesn't look very happy...does he!

The boys both got new bikes, some legos and a nerf gun. Brandon said the ony thing that he wanted that he didn't get was a chocolate orange. :) With the boys getting new bikes we have planned a little trip in February (somewhere warm) where we can take the bikes and ride our little hearts out.

Maycee got a "tooth brush" baby, a snow white doll, baby highchair and a new bike.
Jake loves this elmo rocks toy. He loves to dance and laugh when elmo dances and sings. Did I mention that I bought this for only $13.00 (reg. around $50). I love me a good deal. Jake also got a cute toy lawnmower that he can push around. We train them when they are young. :)

1 comment:

Love Family said...

So many new pics! So cute. I can't believe how big maycee is!!! Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas season :)