Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Basement Pictures

We have been working on finishing the basement. I guess I should say that Kevin, not we, has been working hard on the basement. Kev and his brother-in-law Mike have done the framing, hvac, electrical, finish work, wood floor, tile floor (almost). The only thing that I have done is clean up the mess after they are done :) Here are some pictures as requested by my sisters. We are hoping to finish the bathroom tile floor this week and start painting soon.

Hallway

Brandon and Isaac's Room



Guest Bedroom



Toy Room!!!




Bathroom-Haven't done the tile floor yet...but I laid some down so you get the idea :)



Storage room and cold storage-Kevy already built me some shelves



Family Room- side where Kitchen will be some day





Family Room



Right when you walk out from the stairs

















3 comments:

Love Family said...

Oh my goodness! I love it! how nice to have it all getting done. What will you do with so much extra room!! and your little Jakie is so big! :( We need to still head to the park!

TBird and Mikelle said...

Okay So JEalous of your awesome basement!!! Way to go Kev! Can't wait to see it in person. Maybe we could put that guest room to good use some time too!

Cyndy said...

I am so jealous as well!