Monday, February 21, 2011

MAyCeE's 3 YeAr oLd BiRtHdAy!!!

All Maycee wanted to do for her party was "paint nails". We decided to do a "Purple Pampering Party"! We did pedicures, painted nails and had some purple food. Maycee loved every minute of it.



Maycee started out the day with a "candle in a waffle" breakfast.


The things a daddy does for his little girl. Kev would kill me if he saw this picture on my blog but I had to post it for the memories. Maycee wanted Kevin and his brother Jeff to try out the pedicure tub. They were a little hesitant but after I promised Kev a good foot massage and he saw the smile on Maycee's face he was a in. What a champ!!

Aunt Keely painted Maycee's fingernails and toenails so pretty! Maycee loved it!

Jake spent the party sleeping and keeping watch over all the fun presents!


The girls giggled and talked the whole time















Yummy....Eating the barbie cake....Yummy!!!



Exhausted Party Girl!!! She never naps but the day after her party I found her asleep on the couch with her Birthday crown on. :)

4 comments:

Hansen family said...

so cute! maycee is darling. such a little girl. I cant wait for my little girl to come along!

TBird and Mikelle said...

I love it.. That is too cute! Hahaha I love kevin getting his pedicure.. I give them to trent so he shouldn't feel bad!

Kohl said...

Such a cute idea for a party! I can't believe Maycee is already 3. Time flies!

Love Family said...

Oh my! SOOO cute! I seriously love the purpled theme! :) Happy Birthday Maycee! Looks like she lived it up.