We took the kiddos sledding on Saturday(except Jake). Everyone had a great time. I was actually suprised at how much Maycee liked it and the boys only left with a promise that we would do it again next time it snowed. Kevin and I even joined in the fun. After walking back up the hill tons of time the kids were exhausted and needless to say slept great that night.
Monday, January 17, 2011
Sledding
We took the kiddos sledding on Saturday(except Jake). Everyone had a great time. I was actually suprised at how much Maycee liked it and the boys only left with a promise that we would do it again next time it snowed. Kevin and I even joined in the fun. After walking back up the hill tons of time the kids were exhausted and needless to say slept great that night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment