
Christmas must be coming....
The kids did their christmas trains with all the Reese grankids. I don't really think that Maycee's is a train....it is more a "candy collage". They always love making these trains out of candy. We like to display them on our table until Christmas but somehow everyday candy disappears from the trains. Hmmmmm.....


Kevin put the Christmas lights up outside. This is NOT his favorite thing to do but he is such a good sport and he puts them up for me and the kids!

The kids and I also got the Christmas tree up and all the decorations. I realized that I don't have stalkings for Maycee and Jake. Looks like I got a project to get working on!
We are feeling the Christmas Spirit at our house!
2 comments:
Seeing your house made me so sad! Looks great! Miss ya guys!
You are such a good mom!
Post a Comment