Friday, January 18, 2008

Boys growing up


Well, I am starting to feel old. Isaac my baby (for only 4 more weeks) is now officially a sunbeam. I no longer have a child in nursery. Brandon is a CTR6 and Kevin is the teacher of the CTR5 and so all 3 of my boys are in the Jr. Primary together. I feel so left out. I peek through the window just to make sure that Kevin is being reverant. I wasn't sure what Isaac would think of primary instead of nursery but he sat there reverently in his seat the whole time and did not move a muscle...Brandon on the other hand was more wiggly but still paid attention and did not disrupt others and I guess Kevin was reverent also...he is old enough to know better...ya right....although I did give Kevin the be reverent talk along with Isaac and Brandon.

4 comments:

TBird and Mikelle said...

They both look so grown up and GQ! It is so cute! On Sunday Pierce saw Kevin and said, "Look Mama its Brandon and Isaac daddy!". I thought it was cute that he recognized him.

Jenn said...

What handsome looking boys. My bet is on Kevin as the most irreverant. Shawn wins that award also. Half the time when he is there I am getting after him just as much as Ethan and Cole!

The Rees Family said...

I really like that picture. Handsome boys. Having another baby will sure make things different, and you will feel young again. Later.

The Rees Family said...

I really like that picture. Handsome boys. Having another baby will sure make things different, and you will feel young again. Later.