This was a fun halloween for us...in our new house, our new neighborhood and the kids old enough to really get what trick-or-treating was all about. We had a church trunk or treat that the kids really enjoyed and got lots of candy ( I alrealy picked out all my favorites...they will never know)! Isaac was Yoda, whom he thinks he is even without the cute costume (thanks Jenn). Brandon was a Dragon Ninja...I think thats what it is called....all he said was that he wanted to be something scary, not cute like mom suggested, so I think he looks pretty scary for a five year old.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So cute. I love the dark, mean thing that Brandon is. Yes, Jam-he is a little too old for something cute. I wish our kids could have gone together like last year. That was fun
I love the costumes! I needed to have a infant Yoda--oh well, too late. Anyway good luck eating all that candy.
Post a Comment