Thursday, September 27, 2007

Funny story...

Well, I don't have any picture to go along with this (thank goodness) so I will just blog...On Sunday I was at church and I had taken Isaac to go potty. I also needed to go potty so we took turns and as you know I am 5 months pregnant and so my body is getting bigger, anyways, I sat down on the potty and Isaac said (very loudly) "Mommy, your butt is fat, it hangs over the edge!". First I laughed my head off (so did the 2 ladies standing out in line waiting their turn) and then I replied, "yes, you are right". It's amazing how 3 year olds can say the darndest things. When we were all done I was a little embarassed to come out of the stall. I thought the other two ladies might want to see my fat butt. The ladies were still giggling and so was I.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Jam-that is way too funny. It is a good thing Issac is cute and that you are pregnant. What if he said that and you were just fat. That would have been embarassing, rather than funny.

Jody said...

That is a funny story Jamie. Kids do say the finniest things sometimes. Hope you are doing well. I got your link from Jenn's hope you don't care if I link it from mine

The Rees Family said...

Thats a fabulous story! Glad you journaled it. Embarrassing, but I am glad you handled it the way you did.